We are delighted to be hosting a few outdoor summer classes in Malahide Castle Gardens.
We have booked the beautiful private West Lawn. Enjoy a wander down the magical fairy trail to find us in a stunning woodland garden tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the public park.
The first class will run on a Sunday morning and will be weather dependant.
Date: Sunday 12th June at 11a.m (50 minute class)
Payment on the Day – €20 cash or cheque
All levels welcome – mixed level class
Booking will be on a first come/first served basis by text on 0868812562.
By signing up to the class you agree with the terms and conditions below.
Outdoor Pilates Terms & Conditions
• Classes will be run on a pay as you go basis. If the class is cancelled due to unsuitable weather this cancelled class will be rescheduled to over to another week.
• Places will be limited and will be offered on a first come/first served basis when we advertise. New participants are welcome.
• Communication will be via Whatsapp after being booked in with regards to whether class can go ahead each week. A decision will be made 2 hours before class is due to commence.
• You will need to bring your own mat and towel to participate.
• Toliets are available in the main reception area beside Avoca.
• We would advise you to dress in warm light layers that you can comfortably move in.
• We would advise you to have a hat/ sunglasses / sunscreen available as required.
• Full payment for the class will be expected by cash/cheque on the first day.
• Please ensure that you have completed your Health Questionaire and Disclaimer prior to your first class.
• Either Suzie or Sarah will be teaching the classes, this may vary from class to class.