- For bookings please contact via email email@example.com or text 0868812562
- This is a 8 week block, price 160 euro. Places will be limited and provided on a first come/first served basis upon advertising. There is no class running on Tues 2nd August.
- If you have planned leave over the summer please get in touch and we will try to acccommodate part bookings if there is space available.
- We are renting the very large downstairs hall space in St Sylvester’s Parish Centre in Malahide which is well ventilated and a risk assessment has been performed on the space.
- Classes will be 50 minutes in duration
- Participants will be required to bring their own mat.
- Please note we can no longer accommodate live make-ups for missed classes on different days/evenings. Instead we are offering our live participants use of our online platform at a discounted rate, if you are interested in this option please contact us to discuss.
- A minimum booking number will be required for a class to go ahead
Tuesday Evenings Beginners and Improvers 7pm ( 8 week term over 9 weeks €160 )
|Tuesday 5th July 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 12th July 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 19th July 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 26th July 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 02nd August 2022 BANK HOLIDAY||NO CLASS|
|Tuesday 09th August 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 16th August 2022||7.00pm-7.50pm|
|Tuesday 23rd August 2022||7.00pm – 7.50pm|
|Tuesday 30th August 2022||7.00pm – 7.50pm|
Tuesday Evenings Intermediate 8pm ( 8 week term over 9 weeks €160 )
|Tuesday 5th July 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 12th July 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 19th July 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 26th July 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 02nd August 2022 BANK HOLIDAY||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 09th August 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 16th August 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 23rd August 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
|Tuesday 30th August 2022||8.00pm-8.50pm|
Malahide Venue: St Sylvester’s Parish Centre,1 Main St, Malahide, Co. Dublin, K36 HR63
Directions to Malahide venue from Swords
Head southeast on Malahide Rd/R106 toward Longlands
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Malahide Rd/R106
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Swords Rd/R106
Turn left onto Dublin Rd/R106
The venue is on the left as you come into the town adjacent to Malahide Train Station
There is free parking after 6pm in the Malahide Park car park which is on your right hand side before you reach the Train Station