COVID-19 safety measures: ( 16th September 2021)
- The ISCP suggests that where physiotherapists can determine that staff providing rehabilitation classes and attendees are all fully vaccinated, combined with a full risk assessment they could consider recommencing in-person classes from 5th July 2021 onwards.
- In addition to providers and attendees being vaccinated, resumption of rehabilitation classes should be guided by an informed risk assessment on a class-by-class basis and the need to comply with HSE and HPSC COVID-19 infection prevention control guidelines.
- Therefore Indoor classes are only available for those who are fully vaccinated / fully recovered from recent infection with proof of same and / or can display their EU digital Covid certificate at the beginning of the term.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19– do not attend classes, please isolate at home until it is safe to return.
- Ensure you sanitise your hands at the sanitiser station provided upon entry and exiting the building.
- Wear a face covering while entering and exiting the building, only removing when you have taken your place on the mat.
- We are using the larger downstairs hall in Malahide and a large dance studio in Swords to allow adequate distance between mats.
- Clients are required to bring their own mats and no equipment will be used in the classes.
- Classes will be 50-minute duration to allow safe cross over between classes.
- We would ask clients not to congregate outside the classroom and to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Masks will not be provided but you are free to use one at your discretion.
- We will aim to provide as much ventilation as possible. This will involve leaving windows and doors open so please dress with appropriate light layers.
- Participants are only allowed to attend their scheduled class time to allow for contact tracing.
- Please install the COVID Tracker app for contact tracing purposes and to display your EU digital certificate on the first night
- Class participants who are returning to Ireland from abroad will be asked to check the latest Covid guidelines . See https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/travel.html for up to date advice on travel.
For further details please read latest information from the HSE . Protect yourself and others from coronavirus https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself-and-others.html